Package Policies & T&C's
Pay as you go policy
The Pay as you go Package comes with the hire of our unique horse box, staff and a fully equipped /licenced bar.
You pay and drink as you go, we except all cards and cash. (please see our drinks menu provided) if there is any other drink you would like please say and this can be added.
A £150 non-refundable deposit is required when booking. The deposit secures the date and licencing requirements.
This package come with a £500 minimum spend, If the bar tariff exceeds £1000 we will refund your £150 deposit.
Your guests will be served drinks for the duration of the time planned (min of 4 hours) if by the end of the event the min spend is not reached then the rest will have to be made up to the £500 minimum spend. (This will very unlikely happen)
Our bar last orders will be at 10.30pm, the Bar will close at 11pm and we will be off the premises’ by 12am, so please take this into account when booking.
Dry Bar Policy
This package comes with the horse box trailer hire only. The hire fee is £300 plus a refundable damage deposit of £150 which will need to be paid on arrival or by bank transfer on the day. Your deposit will be reimbursed when the bar is collected, and everything is in order how it was left.
The bar will be equipped with refrigerated facilities, 3 draw freezer ideal for all the ice to be kept, two chillier refrigerators, lighting (generator if needed) all disposable glass wear, napkins and straws.
Decoration can be added to the bar of your choice. The minimum time the box can be hired for is 4 hours, if you decide that you would like the bar for longer that will be fine, but the bars last orders will need to be at 10.30pm and the bar will need to be collected no later than 12am.
Staff can be provided at a fee of £200 for 4 hours anything over will be £20 per hour.
All rubbish will need to be cleared by yourselves.
Our Token Bar Policy
A £150 non-refundable deposit is required when booking, the deposit secures the date and the licencing requirements for the event also a £500 minimum spend is required for this Package, however if the bar exceeds £1000 we will refund your £150 deposit.
We provide all tokens for your special occation, each token will be hand crafted with the tree of life symbol on one side.
Each token holds a value of £4 per token and your guests can then use these tokens at the bar for a drink of their choice. (The only drinks the tokens do not cover are Champagne) When your guests have used their tokens then the bar becomes a cash/card bar or more tokens can be brought.
This could be a nice personal touch for you and your guests on your wedding day as they would make great wedding favours.
Fizz it up policy
Our fizz it up package is an additional package, combined with any of our Packages we have to offer.
This can be a great way to welcome your day/evening guests, the package starts from just £3 per head, all drinks will be served by our staff to your guests on silver trays on arrival. After the welcome drinks have been presented, then our bar will be a cash/card bar for your guests.
Bucks fizz £3 per head
Prosecco £4 per head
Champagne £6 per head
Bottled lager/ beer £3 per head
There will be no minimum spend on this package.
Terms and Conditions
1. Your deposit secures the date and licencing requirements.
2. In the event of a cancellation your deposit is non-refundable. However, it may be transferred to another date… subject to availability. (Your date can only be changed once)
3. For all private events only drinks supplied by National Fizz bar may be consumed during the time of the event. It is a breach of licencing conditions if this is not adhered to and it may lead to the bar closing.
4. When a booking is made, we require you to submit the number of guests expected. If you are unsure then an approximate number will be accepted to secure your date. The confirmed number of guests will be required no later than 4 weeks before your event.
5. Your required bar opening and closing times will need to be given on booking your event and confirmation no later than 1 month before your event. (this information is needed for your license application)
6. We have a strict over 25 policy, which all person's who look under 25 will be asked of photo ID (Passport or driving licence will only be accepted )
7. Any person's in a paralytic state unfortunately will not be served and will be reported to the event organizer.
8. Any Damage to the horse box or equipment supplied by National Fizz by guests, the event organiser will be required to cover the cost of any repairs.
9. If any of the National Fizz Team are subject to either abusive or threatening behaviour, the National fizz Bar will stop servicing and the bar will temporally close. The even organiser will be responsible to defuse the situation before the bar will re-open.